Step3Let's devise a way to make it easy for even the weakest person to open the metal lid!
Let's try to make it easier to open a lid that won't open.
Question: What is the easiest way to open a metal lid?
1) Think about the reason why it does not open.
2) Think about what should be done to open it.
3) Think of a way to open the lid based on what you have learned so far.
4) Consider the experimental method
1) Think about what should be done in order to open.
2) Choose one or two experimental methods in the group and summarize the experimental method
3) Conduct the experiment and summarize the results and findings
In order to use the knowledge gained in this unit in their daily lives, students will be given assignments using the content they have learned so far.
After considering the reason why the lid of a metal box does not open, think about how to open the lid based on the characteristics of air, water, and metal boxes. At this point, the students are encouraged to think of an experimental method that has a basis in the previous experiments.
After thinking about how to open the door individually, the group will discuss and decide on the experimental method.
After the experiment, summarize the results and findings.
The lesson plan was designed to connect the content of the study to daily life by asking questions that will be useful in the future, and by placing the questions at the top of the thinking process, the children will be able to utilize what they have learned and further deepen their thinking.